The Landis Contact Center for Microsoft Teams.
- Simple Setup: 1 Minute Install, No Server Installation.
- Familiar: Looks Just like Microsoft Teams & Office 365.
- Features: Live Wall boards, Analytics & Most Requested Functionality.
- Open: Connected to Microsoft Flow & Power Apps.
- Trusted: A Solution that Just Works with No Fuss.
- Definable Wall Boards
- Live Manager Dashboard showing Live Calls
- Manager Barge In
- Call Recording and Azure web portal to listen to recordings.
- Modern Reporting
- Managers can monitor call sentiment live
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM integration
- Microsoft Flow integration
- Wrap Up Information tracking
- Native Microsoft Teams Advanced Call Queues
Release will coincide with Microsoft Calling API completion and GA.
To be notified of Landis Technologies Office 365 Contact Center updates, click here.
A small sampling of enterprise customers & industries around the globe already using our Skype for Business products.
Financial services, university, airline, government, health care, communications, education, NFP, churches, engineering, ecommerce, colleges, professional services, CPAs, law firms, IT services, broadcasters, media, energy, pharmaceutical, medical, consulting, Ad agency, brokerage, software development, radio, accounting, auditing, creative agency, real estate, banking, food industry and many more.
Easy & Simple to Deploy
Gary Wood, Nuwave
I am looking forward to this [contact center for Microsoft Teams]
Grady Pace, Senior Technologist
Landis Technologies has always been early innovators…
Kevin Kieller, UC & Collaboration Strategist
…a very capable company…
Steven Collier, Microsoft MVP
the Landis Contact Center for Microsoft Teams solution will be an excellent accompanying technology
Rob Scott, UC Today
Contact Center solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams….
Live speech to text and sentiment looks awesome
Brandon Dube, Azure/Office 365 Architect
Microsoft Teams is the perfect platform for contact centers
Tairque Khermraj, Executive Consultant
very confident that this will be our Contact Center Solution for Teams in the near future.
Microsoft Office Apps & Services MVP